The Sokoto State chapter of the All Progressives Congress has picked the state Commissioner for Health, Alhaji Ahmed Aliyu, as the running mate to its governorship candidate, Alhaji Aminu Tambuwal.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that this was contained in a statement issued to newsmen by the acting Chairman of the party, Alhaji Usman Danmadami-Isa on Wednesday in Sokoto.
The statement said that the decision was reached after consultation with Tambuwal and other stakeholders of the party in the state.
The party urged all its members to work assiduously to ensure total success in the 2015 general elections.
It prayed for peace and harmony to reign in the state and country before, during and after the elections.
Black friday is here,click to get yours on konga
- Welcome back note October 3, 2016
- See what the Nig.Fed.Govt said about submission of C.V’s at the National secretariat January 4, 2016
- OMG, See what happened at the just concluded Miss Universe beauty pageant 2015 December 21, 2015
- See how the portrait of the Last supper was designed December 21, 2015
- Chelsea club releases statement on Jose Mourinho sack December 17, 2015
- Burundi massacre: 87 civilians killed during clash with military December 13, 2015
- Hmm, is this really happening in Jos, Nigeria? December 10, 2015
Blogs I Follow
Click to get your products on ok konga